MyEnroll.com now provides a central location for all Affordable Care Act (ACA) data collection reports. The reports have been updated for speed & efficiency, and most are available to both Master Administrators and Location Administrators. Here's a list of all ACA reports in MyEnroll. To access a report, login with your Administrator User ID and Password, select the Administrator Link, and click on Reports -
- Standard Measurement Results : For accounts following the Look-Back Method, MyEnroll calculates the full-time status of each employee for the stability period based on the hours entered during the measurement period. The report also includes employees' current coverage information.
- New Hire Measurement Results : For accounts following the Look-Back Method, MyEnroll calculates the full-time status of each new hire for the initial stability period based on the hours entered during their initial measurement period.
- View EE Hours for active employees : A snapshot of all employees’ hours in the selected measurement period, with blanks to indicate missing hours.
- View EE hours for terminated & New hire Employees : A snapshot of terminated employees' and new hires’ hours in the selected measurement period, including blanks to indicate missing hours, and ‘NR’ to indicate hours not required due to new hire date or termination date within that measurement period.
- ACA Employees with missing hours by Master Account : Listing of all employees with missing hours for current & historical measurement periods. This report is only available to the Master Administrators.
For information about BAS' ACA data collection and reporting services, contact your account manager or email solutions@BASusa.com.