Cobra Control Services offers convenient training sessions two times per week.
During training, a COBRA specialist will demonstrate how to:
- Access MyEnroll.com, the web-based COBRA administration system
- Prepare Initial Rights Notifications for Newly Hired Employees
- Prepare Qualifying Event Notices for Terminated Employees
- View an Employee's COBRA Account Information
- View Employer Premium Remittance Statements
To Join a Training Session
Call: 866-874-6189, enter participant pass code 9871238 approximately 5 minutes before the scheduled training session. Enter the web address: myenroll1.glance.net. A session key will be provided to view the on-line portion of the session.
Tuesdays 10:00 AM
Thursdays 2:00 PM
First Time Users
To assure the best possible online experience and the highest levels of processing accuracy, all administrators must participate in at least one training session before being issued a MyEnroll.com administrator User ID and Password.
If you have any questions about the new training schedule, please contact us.