BAS has processes to implement new client accounts quickly and accurately. After contracting is complete, BAS schedules a data discovery meeting with the client to fully understand the new account.
Depending on contracted services, BAS’ implementation team may include:
- Director of Account Management (project lead),
- Director of Operations (project manager)
- Implementation Services Manager
- Implementation Services Data Analyst
- Sales Executive
- Director of Programming
- COBRA Services Manager
- EDI Services Manager
- ACA Services Manager
- Client Billing Services Manager
Each implementation is guided by a combination of BAS’ implementation playbook (the Discovery Document) and the Project Plan (an expanded version of a timeline).
The Discovery Document captures all the set up requirements for the new account. The Project Plan includes the set up and testing, along with client-specific requests. The client will sign-off on both the Discovery Document and Project Plan and any subsequent major revisions to ensure all parties are in synch.
MyEnroll auto-generates dozens of reports that run nightly to identity incomplete, questionable and missing data during implementation. These quality control reports may include,
- Accounts missing pay schedules
- Employees who are not assigned Core Benefits if they are available to their class code
- Employees listed with missing info (Address, Gender, DOB etc.)
- Coverages missing waiting periods
- Coverages missing formulas to calculate benefits and premiums (Life & Disability)
- Coverages missing rates
BAS offers weekly sync-up calls to provide collaboration on implementation, along with ongoing check-ins to make sure setup runs smoothly.
For information about new account implementation or about BAS services, contact solutions@BASusa.com.