The open enrollment period for the Affordable Care Act Marketplace runs from November 1, 2019 through December 15, 2019 for coverage beginning January 1, 2020.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has made some enhancements and updates for the open enrollment period. Specifically, healthcare.gov was revised to be more streamlined and provide better content.
- Find local health enhancements;
- Improved plan information;
- Increased call center help;
- Help on demand services; and
- An easier re-enrollment process.
To access Marketplace open enrollment, visit www.healthcare.gov.