The U.S. Department of Labor had put together many resources to help employers address COVID-19 in the workplace.
Specifically, they discuss:
- Workplace Safety and OSHA, including a webpage with infection prevention specifically for employers and employees;
- Wages, Hours and Leave, with common issues employers face when responding to COVID-19;
- Unemployment Insurance, explaining federal guidance to states upon the occurrence of certain events;
- Dislocated Workers and States, with information about the availability of grants to respond to COVID-19; and
- Injured Federal Workers, with guidance for coverage relating to coronavirus;
The resources may be accessed by clicking here.