Getting Started with Retiree Billing
You can love all of the wonderful features of retiree billing outsourcing, but nothing matters more than a fast, accurate implementation delivered on time.
BAS’ tried-and-true new client discovery process has worked for more than 20 years to delivery new account setups, billing solutions, and open enrollments with all of the required features and controls – on time, every time.
We’re so sure of our implementation process that we will guarantee it with a 100% refund of the setup fees, if we don’t deliver your setup and retiree billing on time.
Here’s How it Works
Generally, the process entails:
- 1/2 – 2 Days – BAS and client representatives meet to discuss needs, retiree culture, plan designs
- Client (or its broker/consultant) provides BAS with all of the plan documents, rates, formulas, and retiree census data
- BAS performs the complete setup of MyEnroll for the employer
- BAS builds and tests all EDI files with carriers and HR systems, if any
- BAS holds a web sharing teleconference to demonstrate the client’s new MyEnroll setup and capabilities
- Client provides refining direction
- BAS and client agree on a final MyEnroll.com build
- BAS launches system and open enrollment communications, if any