Getting Started with
Enrollment & Eligibility
You can love all of the wonderful features of online enrollment systems, but nothing matters more than a fast, accurate implementation delivered on time.
BAS’ tried-and-true new client discovery process has worked for more than 20 years to delivery new account setups and open enrollments with all of the features and controls – on time, every time.
We’re so sure of our implementation process that we will guarantee it with a 100% refund of the setup fees, if we don’t deliver your setup and retiree billing on time.
Here’s How it Works
Generally, the process entails:
- 1/2 – 2 Days – BAS and client representatives meet to discuss needs, employee culture, plan designs, etc.
- Client (or its broker/consultant) provides BAS with all of the plan documents, rates, formulas, and employee census data
- BAS performs the complete setup of MyEnroll for the employer
- BAS builds and tests all EDI files with carriers and payroll systems
- BAS holds a web sharing teleconference to demonstrate the client’s new MyEnroll setup and capabilities.
- Client provides refining direction
- BAS and client agree on a final MyEnroll.com build
- BAS launches system and open enrollment communications, if any.